tradetalk :: current issue :: issues :: staff
The layout for Tradetalk # 3 was still by Rick Meints, but he was under time pressure doing so. He got help from a new member of the editorial staff - Dario Corallo from Italy. Dario - together with Simon Bray - has produced most of the Illustrations for Tradetalk. The special theme for Tradetalk # 3 was East Ralios, a countryside were mostly Orlanthi barbarians live, the typical antagonist of the civilisied Safelstrans.
For this issue we published the following articles and adventures:
- The East Wilds - Description of the Orlanthi in the east of Ralios from Dag Olausson, Jonas Schiött and Sten Ahrman
- The Otter Clan - Clan description from Jonas Schiött
- Hsunchen - the primitive people of the east from Jonas Schiött
- A First Age Galannini Myth Cycle - Mythos from Shannon Appel
- Naskorion - a country in which Orlanthi freedom movement and feudalism meets by Ingo Tschinke & Jörg Baumgartner - the Map is on the net!
- The New Stygian Church of Naskorion - the religion of Naskorions
- Growing Pains - Adventure by Jonas Schiött
- The Money Chase - How you can save your campaign from players' corruption, by Jussi Hyvönen
- Kolar's Trip to Kilwin - Travel report from David Dunham
- The Strangers Tale - Story by Jim Chapin
- Trolls and Tusk Riders - Description by Jonas Schiött
- The Curios Cases of Titus Crow - Scenario Ideas for Cthulhu from Shannon Appel